Visiting us in person on Sunday mornings:
We meet for worship Sunday mornings at 10:30am. We are thrilled to have you consider joining us on a Sunday morning! We want to help you to know what to expect so you can feel more comfortable visiting somewhere new.
Get to know us!
To get a better feel for what you’re walking into, check out these links. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
COVID-19 Precautions and Guidelines:
We hope to provide a safe space inside the building where a diverse group of people can gather comfortably and worship freely.
- Masks are welcome to be worn at your discretion.
- We offer some socially-distanced seating pods.
- Children in KidZone classes are welcome to wear masks at the discretion of their parents.
- We ask that you do not attend in-person service if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you wear a mask if you have had recent exposure to anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.