Visiting us in person on Sunday mornings:
We are thrilled to have you consider joining us in person on Sunday mornings! We want to help you to know what to expect (especially in these pandemic-times!), so you can feel more comfortable visiting somewhere new. (Reservations are no longer required).
To get a better feel for what you’re walking into, check out our Covid-19 guidelines, as well as these links. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
COVID-19 Precautions and Guidelines:
We have implemented the safety measures listed below in accordance with CDC/county guidelines so as to provide a safe space inside the building where a diverse group of people can gather comfortably and worship freely.
- Masks are welcome to be worn at your discretion (masks are available if you don’t have one.)
- Our seating is in rows and moderately distanced.
- We also offer socially-distanced seating pods (6 feet apart).
- We have a masks required and socially distanced room (email us here if you would like more information).
- Children in KidZone classes are welcome to wear masks at the discretion of their parents.
- We ask that you do not attend in-person service if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you not attend in-person service if you are unvaccinated and you have had exposure to anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Cleaning of all touched surfaces, per the CDC guidelines.