Precautions in place for in-person Sunday service:
We have implemented the safety measures listed below in accordance with CDC/county guidelines so as to provide a safe space inside the building where people can gather comfortably and worship freely.
- Groupings of chairs in the sanctuary will be placed 6 feet apart
- We ask that all attendees aged 10 and older wear a face at all times while on church property (a mask will be provided for you if you don’t have one)
- Once an attendee arrives at their seat in the sanctuary, they may remove their mask while seated or leave it on. If they leave their seat, their mask needs to be on.
- No food or drinks will be served (and water fountains will be off)
- There will be no Children’s Ministry
- Cleaning of all touched surfaces, per the CDC guidelines