Precautions in place for in-person Sunday service:
We have implemented the safety measures listed below in accordance with CDC/county guidelines so as to provide a safe space inside the building where people can gather comfortably and worship freely.
- Groupings of chairs in the sanctuary will be placed 6 feet apart
- Due to the recent St. Louis County mask order, all attendees Kindergarten and older must wear a face mask at all times on church property. A mask will be provided for you if you don’t have one.
- Per CDC advice, we ask that you not attend in-person service if: you, any member of your household, or anyone you have had exposure to has tested positive for Covid-19, OR if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- No food or drinks will be served (and water fountains will be off)
- Cleaning of all touched surfaces, per the CDC guidelines